Pictures: 25 · Photos by: Sunkissedmag.com
Actress and model Alejandra García Guilmant was born on May 10, 1993 in Mexico City. She has French, Swedish, and Spanish heritage. Alejandra graduated from high school at the age of 18 and decided to pursue a career in fashion modeling. She made a name for herself in the modeling industry after signing a three-year deal alongside pro surfer Alana Blanchard for the Rip Curl global campaign, working with fashion brands such as Zac Posen, all saints, Levis, Paco Rabanne, L ‘ Oreal and on the cover of Playboy’s sixth anniversary with Kate Moss on the cover and photographed by the famous David Bellemere.
After doing various editorials such as GQ, Harper’s Bazaars Art Issue ,In Style, she has done various magazine covers such as Elle, Esquire and Maxim Magazine. Throughout her career, she has appeared in several music videos, including Kanye West’s Otis and Jay-z directed by Spike Jonze.
· Alejandra began her transition to acting in 2013 in the short film Likeness starring Elle Fanning and directed by well-known cinematographer Rodrigo Prieto. The following year, she was chosen to play Pamela, in the movie “A la Mala”. The film was directed by Pedro Pablo Ibarra and produced by Videocine. In 2015.
She also appeared as a role in “Aqui en la Tierra” opposite Tenoch Huerta playing Anat as the right hand man to the main drug lord played by Gael García. She also was in the Netflix television series “Narcos” Mexico season 2 alongside Diego Luna and director Andi Baiz and producer Erick Neuman.
Alejandra Guilmant resides between Los Angeles, Mexico and New York.
· Birth Name: Alejandra García Guilmant
· Date of birth: 1993, May 10
· Birth Country: Mexico City, Mexico
· Birth Sign: Taurus
· Age: 27 Years (2020)
· Height: 5 Feet 9 Inch | 1.76 mt
· Hair Color: Light brown
· Eye Color: Hazel
Follow Sommer in her Social Networks & Site:
Biography by: Management | Photography by: Sunkissed Magazine